Clay absorbs toxins and leaves skin feeling smooth and healthy. Clay isn't just good for the skin it's also great for digestive wellness when ingested. It binds to heavy metals and aids in carrying waste out of the body overall.
2 tbl. Bentonite Clay*
3-5 tsp. Filtered Water
1. In a small bowl, mix a clay with water until it forms a gummy paste.
2. Apply to face and neck. Allow to dry on skin for 10-20 minutes.
3. Gently wipe off with a warm moist towel. Repeat 1-2x per week for beautiful skin.
Green Tea Mask
|I usually apply onto neck and chest.|
1-1/2 tbl. Matcha Powder**
2-3 tsp. Decaffeinated Tea (I like to use Chamomile - hydrating or White Tea - anti-aging)
1. Mix matcha and tea until it forms a thin paste.
2. Apply to face and neck. Allow to dry for 10-12 minutes.
3. Rinse face with warm water and wipe with moist towel to remove. Repeat 2-3x per month.
*You can purchase Bentonite Clay at your local health food store. Check out the Bulk Tea & Spices section for additional savings.
**Sometimes you can find Matcha powder at your local health food store. I ordered mine online through Amazon.
Keri Marino is an internationally Registered Yoga Teacher, Propmaker, and Yoga Therapist in training. She owns and operates Yoga Unique LLC offering Private classes, Yoga Therapy and Yoga products. Keri teachers both privately and publicly around the Greenville area.