Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free
2 tbl. honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 c. coconut oil
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. coconut flour
dash sea salt
1/3 c. chocolate chips (enjoy life - dairy free, soy free and nut free)
1/3 c. macadamia nuts, unsalted
1/3 c. dried shredded coconut, unsweetened
1-4 tbl. unsweetened coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix dry ingredients together except chocolate and macadamia nuts in a medium sized bowl. Until the coconut flour has no more chunks.
3. Heat coconut oil just until melted whisk in eggs, honey, and vanilla.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
5. Add chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Depending upon dryness of mixture add 1-4 tbl. of coconut milk until it reaches desired consistency.
6. Spoon mixture out by the tablespoon onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Flatten them out into a cookie shape.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
*Recipe and Photo's by Keri Rogers. Recipe inspired by: http://ohsnapletseat.com/2013/02/04/gluten-free-coconut-flour-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Keri is an internationally Registered Yoga Teacher, creator of yoga props, and health lifestyle educator. She owns and operates BAYA Wellness, LLC offering yoga classes, handmade props, and healthy lifestyle services. Keri teachers both privately and publicly around the Greenville area offering on-going classes and special events.