Thursday, September 2, 2010

And a dream becomes reality....


Several months ago I came to a decision to pursue life as a Yoga teacher and free agent nutritionist. After years of study and self-inquiry I realized that this is the only thing I could see myself doing. I will eternally be a Yoga teacher because I feel that God has granted me this gift and blessing. I feel led to share the teachings of Yoga as this practice has benefited me in every single way. I love the study and constant change that Nutrition offers me with the perpetual opportunity to learn. I hold a Bachelor's of Science in Nutrition from a CADE accredited program. I enjoy learning about both natural and science based nutrition.



My approach to nutrition is based on mindfulness...call me non-traditional :-) I don't believe that there is one perfect diet for anyone. Just like the way nutrition is constantly changing so are people. I believe in making changes from a place of self-acceptance not from judgement. I believe people need practical health advice, someone to answer their questions, and help them understand how to live in way that truly reflects their unique nature.

So I dreamed up a business concept... A nutrition, wellness coaching, and Yoga company that offers practical client centered nutrition advice, support, Yoga, and other wellness inspirations to make healthy changes that can last a lifetime. I believe in making a healthy lifestyle accessible to any and all people! I dreamed of a Yoga business that delivers Yoga into homes, workplaces, and non-traditional environments making Yoga more approachable and convenient. I dreamed of a new way of a approaching health.

Out of these dreams, lots of hard work and planning BAYA Wellness, LLC was formed.

BAYA is an acronym standing for "Be As You Are." We offer a wide array of Yoga, nutrition, food, and Wellness coaching for the individuals, families, and community members in and around the Greenville area.

To find out more please visit my website: www.BAYAWellness.com

Thanks to everyone who has supported this vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment