Saturday, July 9, 2011

July Yoga Schedule

I'm continuing to teach Yoga privately in homes and workplaces this month!  I've also got some promising public Yoga class opportunities in the works.  I'm grateful to be joining the team of instructors with Greenville Yoga.  Greenville Yoga has two locations: North Main and Augusta Rd.  Thanks to all my students who've stayed with me through this transitional period.  


I'll be subbing the following classes this month:


July 11, Monday 10:45am-11:45am Restorative Yoga at North Main Yoga location.  $10


July 19, Tuesday 5:30-6:45pm Vinyasa Flow Yoga at Greenville Yoga located on Augusta Rd. $10


July 21, Thursday 4:00-5:00pm Community Yoga at Greenville Yoga located on Augusta Rd. $5


Details at www.northmainyoga.com.    


Check back soon for permanent public offerings!  


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment